WELCOME TO THE
"FIFA RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP" ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The management and implementation of the scholarship has been entrusted to the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES) on behalf of FIFA. Before completing this application form, please ensure that you have carefully read and understood the Regulations of the Scholarship.
Please be aware that the application form is crucial for the scholarship request. It must therefore be filled out carefully and be completed with the requested supporting documentation. In particular, the “Research Project” (see section 4.2 of the Regulations) is a crucial document which is part of the supporting documentation, as it should convince the Selection Committee of the relevance and quality of the Research Project.
It is mandatory that the request for a scholarship grant is submitted to CIES using this application form.Any other means of submission will not be considered as valid. CIES will not accept any application information filled out manually, but only in electronic format using this form.
Important notes about completing this form
- Please follow the short instructions provided for each field in each menu. The fields that are mandatory are highlighted with an asterisk.
- Please fill out the application form without any interruptions. If you actually interrupt the process and wish to return to it later, your data will not have been saved for a subsequent session.
- When you have entered the data in a given menu and are ready, please press the “Next step” button at the bottom of the page to access the following menu. The data entered will be stored and saved until you submit the full application. You can return to previous menus if you wish to check your data and then continue in the next menu.
- The application form must be provided with the mandatory supporting documentation as indicated in the Scholarship Regulations, section 4.2. The list of these documents is available in menu 5 of this application form, “Supporting Documentation”.
- The documents to be transferred must be in separated PDF format files.
- After you have filled out all the mandatory fields and uploaded all the documents requested, please press the “Submit” button. The complete application file (personal and project data + supporting documentation) is automatically transmitted to CIES. Please note that once you have pressed the “Submit” button, you cannot modify any data or documents any more. After clicking submit, you will receive a confirmation email.
- The submission deadline is 30 September 2022. Any application form and supporting documentation arriving after this deadline or via any channel other than the dedicated application form will not be considered as valid. Incomplete applications are automatically rejected, and no amendments a posteriori are possible.
If you have any questions concerning the use of the application form or any enquiries concerning the Regulations, please contact us under the following E-mail address: FIFA.email@example.com.